Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pve World of Warcraft guild on Ravenholdt EU. Leaders: Usiris & Inannah

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiel Application

Go down 
+4
Kire
wintermute
Shaxe
Kiel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiel

Kiel Application Empty
PostSubject: Kiel Application   Kiel Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:48 pm

---- You as a person ----

First Name:Paul
Nationality:British

---- Your character ----

Character Name:Kiel
Class:Death Knight
Race:Human
Level:80
/Played time:Monday to Friday 19:00 Local time 20:00 wow time
Talent spec:Blood/Frost Tank, Dualwield Frost Dps Maximizing to Blood Dps
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Kiel

Profession 1 (+ skill):Mining 450
Profession 2 (+ skill):Engineering 442 just a few more skill up needed so i can summon my Jeeves
First aid skill:450
Fishing skill:150 working it out
Cooking skill:1 woking it out

---- General questions ----

What made you want to apply to us?
-NO guild from the start pugging all the time

What do you think you will bring to the guild?
-Humor and knowledge to the guild, all the boses i encounter giving some advices to the people never than any raiding at all prefer to call it as Tactician

Do you speak and understand English to a reasonable level?
-Yes

Do you have a sense of humour?
-Aye

What other guild(s) have you been in?
-None never try to join any guild

Why did you leave those guild(s)?
-N/A

Is there anyone in Acta Sanctorum that can vouch for you?
-None

Do you have people in your life who dont like you playing this game and want to end your raiding as soon as possible?
-None living alone for quite sometime here in university so i can do whatever i like

Do you decide yourself when you play, what you play and why you play ?
-Yes

Do you have any alt you actively play?
-Hunter lvl 78 but not often playing it

---- Raid related questions ----

What raiding experience do you have?
-Voa 10 25, Onyx 10 25,Totc 10,Uldu 10 25, Naxx 10 25

What do you think your class and spec will bring to a raid?
-Extremely good Tank and Dps but a good advice from tactician make a big difference

Are you willing to respec if it would benefit the guild. If so, do you have any gear for offspec?
-yes of course i got good dps gear 3k damage without buffs

Will you always be topped with consumables and use them without other notice from an officer or raid leader?
-Definitely

Are you fully enchanted / gemmed / glyphed?
-Yeah, I guess so

How do you handle stress and critisim in raids?
-i would say im pretty good of handling stress just go to my girl friend play and have some fun you know what i mean Smile
no just joking, yeah i take critism very well but dont over do it cuz i got really really mad, critisized and judge me but plz dont over do it Sad

For how long times ahead can you plan your calender for raids?
-Ready all the time but if something important thing came out i will cancel raid or instances i will notify Guild ASAP

Do you understand the general idea about rotation shifts for raids?
-Yeah! i guess so

Do you have a good computer and stable internet connection?
-Yahh ATM im using my laptop no problem with it, I Order my alienware Deskstop from America will arrive in middle of november i hope so.

Do you have a working microphone (to be able to talk on ventrilo)?
-Yupp

Do you know where babies come from?
lol! yes of coures but i came out from my mom stomach she got cesarean operation on me im very big for her to push me out.

Will you join in the guilds fun activities and all-in-all have a fun laid back time with the rest of the guild (off-raid times)?
-Definitely

Is there anything else you would like to add?
ill do everything on my power to improve my tanking experience and geard up humanly as possible.

Last edited by Kiel on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shaxe

Shaxe

Kiel Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiel Application   Kiel Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:02 pm

I have mixed feelings about this. Your gears looks decent to start ToC, also seem to be extremely committed but I noticed that you seem to have made this application in a rush or something, there's a lot of of one word answers and some don't even answer or relate to the question asked.
Back to top Go down
wintermute

wintermute

Kiel Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiel Application   Kiel Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:51 pm

perhaps he needed to take a crap:D, lets give him a chance. I'm in a good mood, coz i got the funniest PM:D
Back to top Go down
Kire

Kiel Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiel Application   Kiel Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:35 pm

i have played with him some heroic and watching him doing some ulduar raids with wowlerine and project x ..he was goind and trying to get max from what he can do so ..i thing give him chance
Back to top Go down
Shaxe

Shaxe

Kiel Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiel Application   Kiel Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:40 am

What do you think Desul?

P/S Winter: cheers
Back to top Go down
Anubbis

Anubbis

Kiel Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiel Application   Kiel Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:03 pm

Hey ..first of all tnx for aplay ..and for 2 i look a bit in ru talents and ...may i ask u why u take dancing weapon and blood gorged for tanking ..those one r pure dps talents u can use thse in imp. blood presence or if u want a bit dps in tanking specc put it in dark conviction or take Ravenus death will give u + stamina and strength but anyway i thing u deserve a chance .coz we rly missing Dk tank but lets see what Desul wll say
Back to top Go down
Desul

Kiel Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiel Application   Kiel Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:14 pm

Didnt feel like your application gave much away, as shaxe said a lot of 1 word answers. Whats set of gear is better out of your dps and tanking sets? Just i can only see you dps set of gear on the armory at the moment.

Also im curious as to your 44/0/27 spec. Cant say ive ever seen this before, is it a pvp spec?
Anyway ill check your tanking gear before i make anymore comments Smile
Back to top Go down
Quantus

Quantus

Kiel Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiel Application   Kiel Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:15 pm

I hadn't realized that the tank in my UP heroic group was an applicant until later, so I can't say anything in depth about Kiel's gear or spec. Besides, that's for Desul to decide (preferably when he's not drunk though ^^).

While I admit it wasn't the most challenging content ever, Kiel did perform great and we had a really smooth run. He had quite a positive attitude as well, so I don't think we'll have any problems in that department.

So, based on my limited experience with you, I agree with Kire & Winter, and believe you should be given a chance. Who knows, you just might be the active DK tank we have long been waiting for :p
Back to top Go down
Usiris
Admin
Usiris

Kiel Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiel Application   Kiel Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:47 am

Is Kiel not interested anymore?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiel Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiel Application   Kiel Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiel Application
Page 1 of 1