Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pve World of Warcraft guild on Ravenholdt EU. Leaders: Usiris & Inannah

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being away for a few days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ephreaim

Being away for a few days Empty
PostSubject: Being away for a few days   Being away for a few days Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:08 am

I've now been pretty much away for some time, and I'm afraid I'll have to be away even longer... This is due to a bastard of a trojan that's treathening the security of my password (again <.<). A few moments ago I tried rebooting, but that didn't work out as the disc could not be read, and now I'm running the second virus scan since the trojans first appearence, hopefully I'll be able to track it down >Neutral And if that won't work, and the need for a dose of WoW grows too large to endure, I'll be forced to take the risk and just head into the game not caring about if my account will be temporarily lost... Actualy, being hacked isn't half bad, a friend of mine actualy made some profit out of being hacked, as he got the gold that a farmed had auctioned, plus some extra from blizz, AND! the farmer even grinded his mining to 450... On his lvl 70 pala ^^. But until then, see ya ^^

(Small wall of text)
Back to top Go down
Radbout

Radbout

PostSubject: Re: Being away for a few days   Being away for a few days Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:07 pm

You've downloaded too much pr0n, dude!
Back to top Go down
Ephreaim

PostSubject: Re: Being away for a few days   Being away for a few days Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:44 pm

What?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Ah well, see ya'll Sunday, doubt I can be arsed to stay away longer than that
Back to top Go down
Radbout

Radbout

PostSubject: Re: Being away for a few days   Being away for a few days Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:27 am

See ya on Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being away for a few days   Being away for a few days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being away for a few days
Page 1 of 1